Wednesday, October 17, 2007

seasons end

With the last cross country race completed I look back at how I did over the season and how I feel about my proformance and I am disapointed. Sure I had some highlights such as moving up to a cat4 and the 5th place team finish at Burnin'. I just feel as if I slowly deteriorated over the season. I gained weight back and just didnt feel like putting in the hours of training needed to stay compedetive. Next season I will be moving up to expert class on the NORBA circut. I some how have to find my focus through the winter in order to stay light and get stronger for next season. Either way I just am not feeling the cycling love right now.

pe@ce~

1 comment:

  1. Cycling love? Sounds like you need to dust off that Seagal jersey and go hit the woods on the ol' 1x1 with you buds next Sunday for the 1st ever NON TT RACE Oct 28. BTW did the DRJ guys ever wise up and put you on the team?...if not there are missing out. Great job this year man, and next year you are going to kill it in the xpert class.
    Late,
    M. Storm

    ReplyDelete