Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So last nigh I was riding out at the ranch and took my routine place of trying to catch back up to the pack. This is harder to do when you take a wrong turn and wander around on fire roads for bit. At one point I stopped to figure out if I should turn around or keep moving forward when I noticed a small armored nocturnal animal on the side of the trail. This was the first time I have ever seen and armadillo up close. The little guy seemed to be pretty tame and walked right up to me. However, he didn't help me out much with the problem at hand and just wasted more time so I took off again. I ended up finding LB's park and from there my way back to the house. Happy ending.
To change topics slightly I am sure we have all noticed the changing colors in nature and now the changing colors of my blogs layout. There is also one other thing that has changed color and that is my jersey. I was finally picked up by a race team. Not just any team though, it is the team that holds mountain biking in Missouri in a sleeper hold. A little team known simply as DRJ. So now its just a matter of me getting better and deserving of these colors.
So I started out talking about an insignificant animal and ended with a tear jerking (at least for me) story of fall and me receiving some of the biggest news I've gotten all season. I think it is only fitting that I end this post with this.... I WON WINGHAEVON!!!

4 comments:

  1. The only reason DRJ is able to maintain such a hold is due to all of your victims having broken wrist. Your welcome...Team Seagal.
    BTW Congrats on the news. You now ride on my 2nd favorite team in the STL.
    Late,
    Hoffmeyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. you spelled winghaven wrong. ghisallo mtb team is coming after you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol well when you bike is finished ill get scared

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, your drj-ness! Another strong rider for the good guys.

    ReplyDelete