Tuesday, July 29, 2008

update

Its been a little while since I posted last. for this I am sorry. Truth is nothing has really been going on. Three weeks ago I crashed while bombing down Blue Ribbon and sprained my shoulder so I have been baned from the bike...until today. I am tired of not riding so I am going to see if i can manage a road ride today. I should not have any issues. The shoulder is feeling much better and I am back to 90% range of motion. The main problem is the fitness I have lost in the last three weeks. This season has seriously been a black one for me hopefully I will start to see the light in the last quarter.

6 comments:

  1. awe dude, that one STUNK. It's like that band House of Pain said in their song "Jump Around," - "I come to drop bombs."

    And bombs, I am dropping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey busted up brutha,

    I did my first road ride Sunday after a 17 day layoff. Nuttin special, but it feels damn good to be rolling again.


    Trainers suck, but the TdF made it bearable.

    We could put together a pretty good group ride with all the mtb gimps this summer.

    Take it easy and you'll regain your fitness by the fall races.

    Final short track and party Thurs... if it's not a swamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gimme that purdy green hub you jerk! Thanks again for coming to my rescue on Saturday...My Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bottle up all that aggression, and we will take it all out on all the unlucky racers at the WORS race next weekend! Call me so we can set all that up homey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dog's breath smells like dog food.

    ReplyDelete