Sunday, July 8, 2007

Full Speed Ahead


So in in the last week I have put 240 miles on the bike and scored some really sweet tan lines. It has been really nice I wish I could spend that much time on the bike every week. Even though I have felt extremely strong on the bike I am getting nervous about the up coming The Tour of Soulard. I do not really Mentally or physically prepared and my diet has been horrible lately. This all leads me to one conclusion: I have to train as if my lifek huge in the ballance and get as close to the breaking point as possible. With cating up and racing a double header I need to be peek. Late night hammer fests on the trainer and crazy hours at the gym will hopefully set me up for two solid races. One this is for certain when the time comes I will be racing with every ounce of determination I have.


THANK YOU to Chris and Matt for their support, encouragement, and teasing!!1

2 comments: