Friday, July 6, 2007

Gone Riding

Okay, so the reason that I have not posted on here in a little bit is because any time I have not been at work or in bed I have been out riding. Saturday was a mountain ride for about an hour and a half. Sunday was the chop ride with 50+/- miler with a 18odd average. On the 4th Matt, Chris, and I did 111 miles in 6 hr 29 min with a 17.1 average. A really nice ride from Manchester to Alton then through Grafton back through St. Charles. My legs still wanted more so thursday night after dinner I put in another 29 miles with and 18.9 average. Since today was a late start (9am) i got up and road into the bike shop i will then have to to commute to SBUX then home at around 1130pm-12am. The first leg of this i already have 15.25 miles and a 19.3 average. Either way I am stoked to be putting in some miles. Next week I will have to focus on training for The Tour of Sulard so it really is nice to just get out and ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment