Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I havent done jack....CUZ IM NOT GAY

First off I am sorry that I have not posted since October. I am sure that you all have missed Casey Ryback's duty updates. Basically I have been being a good student. You know staying up late studying and working hard on projects. This go getter attatude was left me with no time to ride and even less time to work out. My lack of fitness was made evident by the personal training session that I had. My personal trainer was was this little chick who was about 105lbs or pure steel toed boot. The summery of a 25min work out was a max HR of 190bpm and feeling like i had to puke 3 times. I loved it. So now with the new year about 21 days away It is time to start eating better (or not eating at all) and working out more. Next semester should give me more ride time so hopefully i will be able to see some of you more then i have. pe@ce

2 comments:

  1. It's about freaking time.

    You were saying that the personal trainer was probably not impressed with your physical abilities? Let me teach you in the way of bowel moving, and then she will know what it is like to be impressed by you. I've had all types - light brown to dark brown to almost black, floaters, sinkers, "multiple islands" vs "one big continent," ones that curve around the bowl, you name it.

    Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had assumed that your disappearance meant one of two things. Either you were working the bathroom at some remote truck stop, or that you had entered an intensive program for the spelling challenged. It's good to see you're not manning the glory hole, although you still can't spell for shit. Maybe you'll be on the mountain bike again someday.
    Doctor

    ReplyDelete