Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa isn't real.


I am terribly sorry if you had small children that were in the room when you pulled my page up. But an over weight dude that lives with a bunch of elves at the North Pole, flies all over the world giving gifts to only the good children of the world does not exist in a tangible form. The spirit of this imaginary person does exist in the hearts of parents who once a year have to prove to their kids that they actually love them. It is not enough that all year long they sacrifice their hopes and dreams to work at jobs they hate, drive cars that are anything less then the GTO they dreamed of owning, and hemorrhage money for food, clothes, and other material items that will be discarded when the Johnson's kid get something newer. That said, I do live Christmas.

Not so much the people that embrace this horrible corporate image of bigger, better, brighter that we have been slowly forced into over the years. Its these people that really bumb me out. Even more than the kid who gets socks from grandma instead of a Wii. I deal These delinquents and their parents (who were delinquents as children themselves) at both of my jobs. I normally brush their behavior and ignorant questions off and go on about my business. However, today one customer brought in her attitude and ridiculous question and I just could not let it go. The conversation went as follows:
"Do you have bikes for a small child and what size would I need?"
As I tried to formulate the best answer i could for her as confused look was displayed on my face. Due in large part to the fact that the definition of a small a small child is relative and how am I supposed to know the right size for someone who is not present. Before I was able to answer she vomited up more information to help the obviously incompetent sales punk.
"She is about 37 inches"
Once again I am given information that is worth about as much as POGs. Her child could be anything from 34-40 inches tall which greatly changes the size of the bike. However, I resort to her tactics by giving her just as vague information back.
"It sounds like a 16inch wheeled bike or a 20inch might be what you are looking for but without actually sizing her I cannot tell you for certain. Different manufactures have different frames and sizes to help fit children as they grow." I smirked on the inside like Peewee Hermon before he was cuaght.
"Well how is Santa supposed to bring it to her if you have to size her?" She said it like Paris Hilton talks to the media.
I wanted to replay "I don't know maybe you shouldn't lie to you kid, lady." However, I settled with a slightly different answer.
"It not up to me to answer that question. It is a safety issue if the bike is not sized right. That is why we like to have the child present when it is purchased."
As she turns to leave she mumbles something that sounds like "Yeah. You and every other bike shop doesn't want to sell me a bike for Christmas."

It brought a tear to my eye as she climbed into a huge SUV and drove off into the cold in search of the perfect size bike for her daughter, who in all actuality, probably would rather have a Hanna Montana track suit or the Johan's brothers CD more than a bike. I wasn't crying because I felt bad that I couldn't help make this Christmas better then last year's (or better then the one here dad and step mom would give her) I was truly disgusted with the fact that this is what Christmas means to people. I am not going to go into what Christmas means to me because that is lame. Instead I am going to tell you to go the CX-mas unless you want to be weak sauce and run around complaining to sales people who really don't care about you or your kids. Because CX-mas is going to be a bunch of rad people who see Christmas for what it really is.

PS The first person to translate to what Nazi Santa is saying gets a six pack of your choice

31 comments:

  1. The correct response:

    -"OK ma'am, in order to determine which bike would be needed for you child, I'll need to you remove your top, and lay face-up on the ground."

    Once she has done that, proceed to leave a steaming, windy shit stretching from her bellybutton all the way to her neck.

    PROFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since CFR didn't describe his shit for you today, I will. I am currently sitting in the shop, which has developed an odor so pungent you can see it. I have become slightly euphoric and the odor reminds me of the times I spent as a child by the sewage ponds in africa where Jenkem was first harvested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My time here at the shop is also causing me to feel rather euphoric, although my memories of times past are horrific, as they remind me of how I was used for an experimental procedure which included installing super-powerful fart/poop capabilities - much like Wolverine undergoing the procedure which gave him claws and super-powerful healing abilities.

    People can be so cruel. Thank Energor for the butthash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So the translation is something like... This is my new christmas logo, It should have the small santa in the middle but this is not my logo!! Deer says at least you have a full beard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The translation: "I took a huge poo, and was worried that I wouldn't have enough TP to see the cleaning process through, and so I was about to use this nazi flag. Then the poo on the flag started to ferment in the bathroom, and caused me to become euphoric, and reminisce about times past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last night I needed another Jenkem high after leaving the shop, which has an atmosphere composed almost entirely of jenkem, so I took the balloon off of my newest jar of home brew and took a huge intoxicating pull. The euphoria and visions of times past that followed linger still this morning, as does the overwhelming taste of feces. I hear a distant rumbling, the time to fill another jar has come. Too bad it is so cold. (It takes longer to ferment.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, did you see our photo of Pseudo-Robort? I got the impression that he was feeling very euphoric, while at the same time remembering times past. As he passed, a balloon fell out of his jersey pocket, which I thought was weird...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last one was actually me, not the Doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo, ooo, ooo, I want to join in.

    poop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If andy isn't going to use his empty bottles from that 6'er, I could always use new Jenkem bottles.
    Coach isn't at work today and the shop really does smell different. I also noticed that I haven't really thought of times past at all today.I was feeling slightly un-euphoric until Nico brought me a cheeseburger.I am not really a doctor, but I may be having some sort of Jenkem withdrawal.

    oh yeah, poop and pee and all that shit.

    Doctor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coach's powerful potion showed itself today in teh most hazardous of forms. Snowy Chubby fantasies were ruined as the tears began to roll...Coach was even placed strategicaly towards the rear, he was then able to offend us on the uphill switchbacks, depositing his jenkem juis gas on teh lowzors as we crested above into the rising noxios fumes.

    _nikorn

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's true, today's ride was full of euphoria for both Nico and Lt. Col. Travis. However, they didn't start having visions of times past until they got back to the car.





    Jenkem.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Today is yet another day spent in a haze of euphoria and times past. Clouds of Jenkem have formed currents and jet streams in the shop causing weather patterns to develop. It is a literal shit storm. To make matters worse Robort just shat out chicken jalapeno sausages which is disturbing because he ate them only moments ago. Robort Murray, silly, silly Robort Murray. Write a new post you sonofabitch. And go to a doctor, you shit out sausages that you wee still chewing and that's fucked up.
    Doctor.
    poop. and pee. and poop and pee and poop and pee. Jenkem Jenkem Jenkem.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Robort was supposed to make a new post. Maybe he is on one of his week long jenkem benders again. All he can talk about when he is high is times past, and how happy he is. Jenkem junkies. Why would he huff his own poo? or anyone else's for that matter. WTF is wrong with Robort?

    ReplyDelete
  15. wtf indeed. I always love when he regales us with stories and tales of times past, and euphoric visions for the future.

    All Aboard the ManTrain! Choo Choo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A Tale of Euphoric Christmases Past
    By: Leeroy Jenkems

    Where has Robort gone for XMAS this year? To the Jenkem pools of Africa for some Christmas cheer.
    Visions of Linkin Park, Kid Rock, and Fred Durst danced in his head. While he visited with hamsters and presidents long dead.
    The deeper he breathes the more that he sees. Thoughts of holiday man trains bring him to his knees.
    To the sounds of My Chemical Romance, or is it Bromance? I'm not sure, he huffs and he puffs the Jenkem so pure.
    WTF Robort? Where have you gone? Give us another post, these amazing comments have gone on too long.
    I got you a membership to the jenkem of the month club for christmas. fuck you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my God, I'm so high on Jenkem right now. The piss and poo have me so euphoric. I just crawled down into the dugout of a pit toilet to watch the sweet booties of Robort lookalikes shat upon my expectant face. Robort...we hardly knew you.

    I'm in withdrawal. Could somebody please hook me up with some jenkem? Robort???

    Nickelback: "I like the way you shit upon my face. I like the way you beg to be disgraced.

    I like you when you're upon your knees. I like it when you're begging me to please.

    You're like my favorite damn disease. You're like Santa Claus in the form of a mother fucking swastika!!!"

    Just kidding...merry holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My holidays were a wonderfully euphoric trip down times-past-lane. I got a jenkem-bottle holding shelf, balloon clips, and a special nozzle that allows me to more easily huff in the delicious sewage from the balloons without accidentally spilling it on my shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just saw a guy walk by with a jacket that said "John Cenna" on the back. If that wasn't bad enough, at first glance I thought it said "Jenkem." Then I thought, same difference.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It stinks in here really bad.
    Doctor

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I said yesterday that it stinks in here really bad, I may have not have made clear to the entire interwebs exactly how bad it really smells in here. Imagine, if you will, a time long past, when the euphoric dinosaurs roamed the earth. Now imagine a giant bottle, large enough to hold even the largest T-Rex turd. Now let's picture a balloon the size of an elephant scrotum, stretched onto the top of the bottle. Now let the bottle ferment in the pre-historic (talk about times past) sun. Once the ballon has expanded to full, stick your head in and take a few long deep breaths. Waves of euphoria.... Wow it tastes like Dinosaur shit in here.....oh the euphoria. That's how bad it smells in here. I'm gonna burn this muthafucker down!!!!!!
    DA9DR bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This has been an epicly euphoric post-responses man-train of times past. I feel immensely honored to be able to be the 25th post on this, the most Euphoric of holiday posts.

    Twas the Night before Christmas and all through the jenk-house,
    Not a pedo was stirring, not even Robort.
    The Zambian kids were nestled all snug in their gutters,
    With euphoric visions of Times Past, and St. Nick's balloon wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. all right i'm out. this may have crossed a line long ago, but I can't even see the line anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Therein lies the quandary! I don't believe that there even is a line, and if it is, it is a very euphoric line.











    Times past.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A new day hath dawned, and therefore a new response must be put forth. Verily, times past shall be reminisced, and euphoric visions shall be experienced. For I shant forget thine jenkem balloons on this day.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is a shame you are unable to help us force Robort to write another post ministor, but we shall carry on, line or no line.

    And it is written "on the 11th day, Energor shateth in thine bottle of eternal times past. Aftereth a period of 40 days and 40 nights, he didth huffeth the fermented gases, and thus didth he reminisceth abouteth time past and his euphoria was great.
    -Charlton Heston

    ReplyDelete
  27. A Long time ago in a galaxy far far away Energor was sent to a tiny planet on the edge of the crapowan system called pooball. There he was to engage Darth Vader and stop him from intercepting the balloons and empty jars that were being sent to the rebellion. Without supplies to make jenkem all would be lost.
    Energor found Darth Vader in the desert gas caves deep into a jenkem coma. He was being held by Osama bin Laden who himself was quite high on jenkem and crack cocaine. One blast from Energor's ass cannon was all it took to seal the two of them forever in a the vapor filled cave, which was now even more full of vapor from Energor's ass.
    Fuck you
    The end.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I had a dream last night, and it seemed to be somewhat prophetic, or at least, I hope so. It was a scene of great unrest amongst a large group of fans. These fans were devout fans of local bloggers, one in particular. They were rioting in the streets, calling for action on part of said blogger to create more posts. "UPDATES! UPDATES! UPDATES!" They cried. They were hungry for one thing and one thing only: posts. All sense of previous euphoria had left their minds as they were reminiscing of times past, times when their favorite blogger would fill their lives on a regular basis with regular updates - the updates which they now craved so badly.

    It was at this moment, the moment when cars had been turned over and set on fire, tear gas and riot police deployed, that Energor came down to the rioters. He appeared a great 80 feet high, his jetpacks still smoking, his Great Battle Axe still dripping in the energy drink of his vanquished foes. And he did speak. He called forth upon this blogger to act! He saw the pain and suffering in the minions of fans, the great lack of euphoric visions of times past in their eyes and commanded action in the form of updates.

    And the blogger did smile, understanding the pain that he had been causing. He saw the void which should have been long ago filled with euphoria, and saw that he had only been focusing on times present, not times past. He pulled up his mighty Powerbook and some freshly-harvested balloons, closed out all the graphic art applications, opened Firefox, and began to let his visions for times future flow forth from his hand into the keyboard.

    Zambia was saved from becoming almost a complete wasteland, destined to become devoid of any euphoria for the rest of time. The blogger did have a great vision for the future, and with his jenkem harvest close by his side, his updates did shine brightly for all eternity.

    This was my dream; only by the grace of Energor may it become reality.

    Energor be praised.

    ReplyDelete