Monday, April 13, 2009

Rejoyce!!

For the blues hath made the playoffs. I have been waiting to say that for 4 long seasons now and my loyalty has finally paid off.

In other news the XTRDr Goscinski has offically taken over my blog. However, I welcome him as a co-poster seeing as he has more to say then I ever do.

And now for the mildly exciting news which is more exciting then the first couple of sentences that were written (Except for the Blues making the playoffs. If this didn't send a rush of blood somewhere then you are in fact a homo). I got out for another hour ride that kicked my fat ass. I really hate feeling like this. seriously! Also I started building up my awesome wheelset of death (My death that is because they will undoubtabley fail while I am trying to ride over my head during a race that my only preparation for was complaining about not having ride time and eating as much chocolate, chicken and sugar free energy drinks as I can in a 24 hour period.





AND NOW TO ADDRESS THE NAME CHANGE. Myself and the Doctor ordered some bars from Truvativ namely the Noir World cup (I purchased a riser and the Doctor a flat bar). On the shipping address I entered in Robert "Kankles" Metz. Well the creative minds at Sram Corp. Decided to have some fun with this and sent the package to:
Thus proving how awesome they are.

2 comments:

  1. For my debut performance as the Head Soloist in the Team Seagal Horn Section, I would like to recite a piece by Don Ellis, entitled "Variations for Trumpet." Settle in, because this is like a 17 minute long piece showcasing my "chops." I have acquired a special splatter-resistance microphone that attaches directly to the ass so that it captures the soothing notes clearly.

    Now showing at the TC Man, tickets available in Robort's pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not all thats available in Robort's pocket. Do you want some candy??

    Doctor

    ReplyDelete