Saturday, March 6, 2010

"A lot of people ask me where the fuck I've been at... Shit I don't know. But I do know I'm back now."


So I really have not been riding much since returning from the Single Speed World Championships in beautiful Durango Colorado. However, since the weather has begun to feel like spring again I blew the dust off of the easter bike and headed out to good old C-Wood. It was amazing to be back out again.

Since I have not been riding I have lost touch with alter ego "Fast Robert" and have been trying to find him again. A have a good Friend who is training for a marathon and has agreed to drag my fat ass along in order to help with my search. I have also started playing roller hockey in my free time which I have to say is more fun than climbing marshall road and just as rewarding. And that is what has been keeping me busy.

So there is the update. Hopefully it lived up to any and all expectations.

And here is a parting shot

No comments:

Post a Comment