Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring is here


I woke up late for work today. It was bound to happen and I kind of figured that i would over sleep last night when I went to bed. Oh well the bloodshot eyed, caffeine addicted zombies wielding their tumor inducing cellphones all received quality beverages with minimal wait times.

I haven't ridden a bike since Sunday. My eyes tickle like I am about to shed a tear as i pass the old school yellow squared commerce bank singe that saying the temp is 56 degrees and I am in a car. Yes producing smog, depleting oil reserves, not training, and munching on a Hersey's bar. What do I have to say for myself? nothing really I just shrug my shoulders. I'll be on the bike again soon most likely tomorrow.

Update: my fork is at Rockshox what they have accomplished I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment