Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pump the Sponcors

Hello and good day to all you interweb surfers. I recently stumbled upon something that revolutionized the way i will intake enorgy. One of DRJ Racings many prestigious sponcors is 180 enorgy. As I am a junkie of these extreme sports supplements that have no proven health benefit and only make you dependent on their over doses of caffeine and B12 to stay awake I always enjoy a refreshing 180 every chance I get. Sadly the caloric intake is more then I should consume on a frequent basis. Friday night however threw me a change up. Sugar Free 18o and Low Carb 180 Blue with Acai.

Sugar Free 180
Taste: Very similar to regular 180 but with a hint of aspartame.
Calories: 5 per serving/10 per can.
Can Graphics: pretty sick with the upside down label
Energy Drink story: N/A (what the EF)

Low Calorie 180 Blue
Taste: It tastes like blue and not in a bad way
Calories: 15 per serving/ 30 per can
Can Graphics: A little more chill then then the sugar free still pretty extreme
Energy Drink Story: again no story don't they understand this is the reason I repurchase a majority of energy drinks?

To bring this Coach Casey Ryback taste test to a festering head these new beverages are going to be staples in my nutrition regiment for the rest of the season. They Best part is i scored them on sale for $1.47 at schnucks. "Inexpensive and great tasting?" you may ask in amazement. As gold medalist and WWF super star Kurt Angle would say "It's true. It's true."

No comments:

Post a Comment