Thursday, May 15, 2008


This was parked next to my car the other day while I was slaving for the man. It is very unsettling to walk out of work and see that the car next to yours looks like it could be a crime scene. I did notice that the driver was courteous enough to double park his vehicle as to no scratch mine when he threw open the door to snatch up his latest victim. I am sure if I had waited around any longer I would have been offered some candy or a ride to back to where my parents were. Keep your eye on America's Most Wanted. Keep in mind it was also repainted by hand.

PS-Trails where muddy today

3 comments:

  1. Should have spruced that sucker up with a little "pedal or DIE" rattle can artwork! Could be the new team van.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, that van isn't nearly as menacing as my "ice cream truck" molester van. it actually HAD the paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes your van had the sticker but out of respect for my 7 readers at least give me props

    ReplyDelete