Sunday, June 22, 2008


I gave blood today. And that is not one of those clever tourist trash saying found on a t-shirts you buy after wrecking on porcupine rim. There was a blood drive at one of the local area starbucks. I was scheduled to do a bike safety demo for the kids but none showed up so I let the good folks from the American Red Cross have some AB positive and took the day off from the bike. I was planning on a nice ride but after losing a pint you are not supposed to do anything physical for 5 hours. My blood type is only found in 3% of white Americans and can only be used for other people with AB blood types. If you want to donate click here.

1 comment:

  1. ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMZOMZOMGZOMOZMOZMGSGMOMZOMZONZOGMSOGMSGMZMOGMZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMozmzmzomzogmzogmzogmzlcmv!!!!1111!1oneoneone

    ReplyDelete