Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Since I normally have to be at tarbucks at 445am and I get off at the bike shop at 8pm riding from home means I have to leave my house no later then 345am and I wont be returning till after 9pm. The solution to this problem: A semi-commute. I pack everything I need in the back of my MOPAR rocket and drive to sbux. After my shift I don my gear like the portly cycle dork I am and head off to job two at TC. Once my time there is completed I again mount up, ride back to sbux to pick up my hooptie and grab a soy chi for some protein replacement on the drive home. The route to varies depending on how much time I have between jobs. So far this is the longest route I have done.

Two days and just over 70miles kind of weak sauce but I'm getting it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment