Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stars @ Blues 10/16/08

I was there. I witnessed this. The let down of missing the home opener was tough to swallow but worth the burnin'. My first game this season was the blues forth and third home. My seat was 4 rows from the top but I was in the house and that is all that mattered. Goose bumps infested my skin when Charles Glen began belting out "Oh when the Blues go marching in." and the blues delivered. Many stood on his head and every line scored. We taunted Turco which got in his head and allowed out team to score on him 5 times (ok so it might have been the back to back games with the traveling but still he did wasnt happy with the erie chant of TURCO...TURCO). Boyes have goals in all four games as does Tkachuk and Kayria has 9 points. We are hott and we are definently going to have an awesome season! Will you be a part of it?

3 comments:

  1. I recently had such bad gas it was palatable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drank a lot of Miller High Life this past Sat night, and all day Sunday I had some of the most consistently bad gas that I've ever had. Good thing I was out on a windy field all day, though that didn't keep me from getting repeatedly self-crop-dusted. Oddly enough, my craps were normal...

    ReplyDelete