Sunday, June 14, 2009

keep on keepin' on

My miles are slowly but surely racking up. I now have about as many and everyone had at the end of the first week in January. I seem to have broken that rev limitor that has keep the legs from crushing hills and flowing at a even cadence. The power is returning. I have a little over a 100 miles in the last week. So write home and tell your family that the Robortion is coming.

PS- as of right now i don't have access to a digital camera so no Pics of the easter bike will take a little time to put up.

6 comments:

  1. You need some more miles? Well ride over to my house, borrow my camera, ride home, take pic of Big Unit Easter Edition(made especially to attract young boys to your eggs!?!), Post on Yours and Dr's blog, ride back to my house, give me my camera back, and then ride then ride you bitch ass back home. I would guess we are looking at 3/4 a century or more in mileage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to take a huge plop while Ashlor waited for me today. It was awesome. Though, it didn't smell as bad as Jerktor's nasty, funkdafied kit that is hanging in the bathroom at the TC Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: I have yet to lay anchor today. Repeat: No poo-shivers yet today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just in, I am about to meet up with Mr. Toilet, who is back from his vacation in the Hamptons. I can't wait to show him what he's missed out on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update: this past saturday I visited the lavatory on 4 separate occasions. Big ones, too.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG WATCH THIS VIDEO OMFG

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6403VV2oyu0

    ReplyDelete