Monday, July 6, 2009

The Long Awaited Easter Bike

Due to how poorly constructed my last post was I though it best to update as soon as possible. Feel free to exhale now (as long as Coach is not within 50 feet) because here are the promised photos of the Bi G Unit, Easter Bike, Pussy Wagon, f*cking gay bike, or whatever it is you like to call my 2009 Kona Big Unit. I had it originally set up with 32/18 but switched to a 17 tooth cog for the first short track race last Thursday. That was an unmarked improvement to say the least. The Truvative Noir Carbon riser bar is a new addition as are the Pink Velocity VXC rims laced to my old DT 240's. Enjoy and I hope to see you all at the next short track race or merely tooling around one of the many fine trails that we have here in Missouri. Don't be shy say hi or flip me the bird either way I'll still be riding my bike and you can't take that away from me. Pe@ce
In all her Glory



The Bling


The 18 tooth drive wheel


When this kid saw my bike he couldn't help but punch his sister

4 comments:

  1. That last pic is AMAZING!!! The bike is nice!!! I luv my BU, but holy crap your ass is color blind:)!! Seriously looks good bro-mosexual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that case, is it possible that Robort is "dating" himself, created this alter-ego which is completely separate from the Robort we all know, and posts under different names?

    Those might be the last photos evar taken at the TC Man. Wait, scratch that, I took some photos the other day - of the Doctor's artwork.

    RIP TC MAN

    ReplyDelete