Friday, July 3, 2009

"It looks like a barn with no doors"

That was the statement made about the covered bridge on the infamous covered bridge ride. I have been felling pretty strong while riding and have had time on my hands so i have actually been getting some miles in.

I started with with 3 mild tours of castlewood in 3 consecutive days (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). Tuesday was with Dr and Steve AKA Jonathan Cold. Wednesday was solo and Thursday was with and Old friend from Illinois, Andy and his friend Eric. Pretty Mild. After riding on Thursdor it was back to TC MAN to switch to a harder gear for the start of the Short Track Series.

Sort Track is by far the most fun I have had racing period. I say this keeping in mind that I have yet to race Cyclocross. I was stoke and ready to go sitting atop a 32/17. This, I found out pretty much when the whistle blew, was way to easy of a gear for these races. I spun long and hard and came in pretty close to last. I did manage to get one last sprint near the end to edge out a ICCC rider I had been trading places with all race. All in all a good race, good people, and good food. A huge thanks to Pfoodman for once again putting it on.

Have a Happy 4th everyone and blow as much crap up as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll be blowing up my toilet today WITH crap. Btw, the Doctor needs to get back in here with an update post in the comment section of your blorg. I mean wtf?

    ReplyDelete