Tuesday, July 14, 2009

nice early road ride

Yesterday afternoon as I was pouring my brain though the keyboard of one of the mac G5's at school Andy Hodge texted me the plan for an early morning ride. Naturally I accepted. I then invited Coach along seeing as he has been one of the most consistant riding buddies that I have had in the last three years. If Matt ever leaves The Lou I will have to start memorizing roads and routes because, he normally navigates as well. The sheer magnitude of different roads and connecters that combine for routes that he has stored in his head is in fact mind blowing. The one flaw he has is this lust for 13 year ol...Anyway the Three of us set off at 630am and spun around west county. St.Paul to ridge to old state to strecker to 109 to reiger to wildhorse creek to hart to ossenfort to melrose to woods to pierside back to old state and ridge to saint paul and back to the start. 42 miles 16.6mph average 2 and half hours with 3174feet of climbing. I must say it was a nice way to start my day off.

A big congrats to Chris Ploch and his big weekend! Good thing I learned how to ride from this guy but bad that it doesn't show.

1 comment:

  1. It's only a flaw if they escape the pit in my basement.

    -Coarch

    ReplyDelete