Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Day Another Ride

Mondays are MS150 training rides at Whole Foods Market. They are a little different then the road rides I am used to but still loads of fun. Normally when I am on a road ride its all about pace lines, upping your average speed, and of coarse trying to drop your friends. If it is one thing that the DrJ's taught me its that every ride is a race. The Monday rides are a little more chill. And with out disrespecting anyone I am not used to ride where platform pedals are widely accepted. One of the biggest things I knotice with this group is no whinning about saddle position, pedals be too heavy, or how a crapon fibre something or other would really help out on the climbs. Everyone just has fun and in turn it make me want to ride even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment