Thursday, April 15, 2010

I went out to Cwood today which was one of the best ideas that I have had in the past couple weeks. There is honestly nothing like ripping through single track which adrenaline fueled music beating your ear drums to a bloody pulp.

I started out with what seems to be the standard trail selection: Love. I reached the top and headed on to Roller Coaster descending on Grotpeter. From there I headed out to the flats and climbed Blue Ribbon which is torn apart from the horses. I refueled at the car and hit Loan Wolf catching a guy on a geared bike and snapping his wrist. I understand that this could very well have been his first time on a mountain bike. But, it still felt good to not stop while climbing and actually passing someone in the process. I proceeded out to Justin's where I snapped the wrists of two other riders heading up the first climb. Over Ries road to Love and churning up Ranger. My legs where feeling it at this point but I couldn't pass up another turn on Roller Coaster before scortching down Grotpeter to my car, 2 hours and 1800 calories later. It feels good to ride in the dirt.

As you all have noticed I am screening the replies that get posted to my blog. This is due to the lack of respect you all have had for me and what I post. I started this to gain recognition and write about a hobby of mine. Not to become a joke for the rest of the cycling community. If you all don't like this then fuck you. I am tied of being nice and hoping that you all will grow up or get bored and leave me alone. If you do not care about what I have to write about I am sure there is another website you can visit.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't filter me... I promise I'll be nice! :) Sounds like you had an awesome ride. I'm glad you were able to get out to Castlewood; it's absolutely STUNNING this week! I had the best run there on Tuesday. Love. So happy to hear you're tearing up that dirt, Herk. Here's to many more insanely amazing rides (and runs!) at Castlewood! :)

    ReplyDelete