Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years Day Ride 2008

Well a very happy new year to everyone out there surfing the interwebs!!1 The start to my 2008 year took place at the lovely abode of Wes and Janelle surrounded most of the other DrJ's. We not only had one ball drop at midnight but two as Little Buddy streaked though the subdivision to Big Bend and back.
Only one thing better than a ridiculous party is a huge group ride on some of the best single track in Missouri. 25 degrees and heavy winds couldn't detour the 25+ riders that showed up. As we headed onto the trail after our warm up and the pack thinned out I started to feel really well about my riding. I was at this point that I realized I wasn't hung over and everyone else was. I did however finish that lap and had managed to sweat though my head band and base layer. 15+ miles in about 1 hour 45 min followed up by a giant feast equals a good time in my book. Here's to a Rocking Awesome year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment