Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rollin'

I have been doing my best to log some base hours in this still young 2008. I however am facing to main problems: Daylight/time and temperature. I cant make the days longer and know that if i drop the money on some winter shoes it will warm up for good about the time they arrive. So I clipped the chin strap on my thinking cap and went to lows for supplies to make my own.
-one roll pipe insulation
-one roll foil duct tape
-one roll heavy duty duct tape (black)
I spent two hours wrapping cutting and taping to arrive at what I believe to be the pinnacle of home made shoe covers.


Laugh at them if you like all I have to say on the matter is; foot sweat in 20 degree riding weather. That is an occurrence rarer then a virgin cheerleader.

2 comments:

  1. where's the anti-gravity switch?

    -Casey Ryback

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like pimped out house slippers, bro! Tell me you're not doing anything like that with your chamois!!!

    ReplyDelete