Saturday, February 23, 2008

Amgen Tour of California

I don't know how many people have been watching the race so far but I have found it to be uber addicting. BMC has had some very strong breaks thanks to this guy, Nydam. There has been a stomach virus that has forced many riders to drop including the Golden Jersey holder Tyler Farrer from Slipstream. Cipollini for rock racing has been quiet then again his team is only racing with 5 riders (6 is the min.). And let us not forget the man on top Levi Leipheimer. Who scorched the earth for Discovery East aka Astana in the 15mile time trial with a time of 30:46. Do the math thats a 30mph average. Freaking pimp! I can not wait to get on my bike tomorrow and try to become a god myself.

1 comment:

  1. Good result for you at the Toes! Nice to see so many of our mtb'ers rocking and rolling on the roads.

    ReplyDelete