Monday, February 18, 2008

Froze Toes

So i wake up with a sore throat on Saturday. Sinus pressure and a sore throat on Sunday. I down massive amounts of liquids containing Vitamin C with the hopes I can drop an atomic bomb on this sickness. It seems to have worked. the sore throat is mild and the pressure is gone. Now if I could just find time to work out this week before Froze Toes. Oh well not much you can do with what is scheduled I guess it is going to come down to if I have the mental toughness. Anyone want to try me?

3 comments:

  1. i'll give ya a sore throat... sore from a solid pounding with my harbl...

    -C. Ryback

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same advice Aggro gave me. HTFU! If you don't know what it means, look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yeah i know i know i just feel so useless right now

    ReplyDelete