Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Feb 5th

So since the weekend with all the nice weather I have been sitting on my ass. Bob, Wes, Chris, and myself went for a spirited hike on the Greenrock trail beggining in Rockwoods winding through Greensfelder and ending up off of Fox Creek RD. 11.11 miles in under 4 hrs. Despite that I weighted in the other day at the heaviest I have in almost a year. Last year I was stoked to be 183 now I am extremely dissapointed by it. With Froze Toes 19 days away I will have to be in the gym everyday and on the bike more then at the dinner table. Depressed yes not how I wanted to start my year off. Oh well hopefully i can get this run away train back on its track.

2 comments:

  1. Fast is a state of mind, not a weight. Get your head focused on being fast...and working out....and eating right....hell, forget everything I just said. See you at FT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boz is right, Marshall. Besides, most of this extra bulk that upsets you resides in your massive kankles - your powerhouse!

    ReplyDelete