Friday, September 12, 2008

Alright so I was wrong as Nico pointed out. But I knew there was a race on Sunday and i figured out where it was before Sunday. I was looking forward to getting out on the bike and the greensfelder coarse is always nice. However, my bad luck continued. I woke up extra early so that I could swap the cassette on my bike for a shinny new one that the chain would pop off of when i laid down the kankle power. This happened at Chubb (happy BLM) and my steer tube of death harpooned my taint Moby Dick style. I was still waking up as I removed the lock ring and tried to slide the cassette off. It did not move. I had put down enough torque in the riding i had done that the cassette splines had dug their way into the cassette body I worked on it for about 30 min before giving up. I headed out to the race and called numbers for Bill Howard and gave my support to my team mates. Oh and I got to hold EP's jacket and arm warmers which smelled like Australian gold. Not the way i like spending Race day but why not support the sport if i can not partake? Moar later. Until then enjoy this clip.

2 comments:

  1. Extra lulz points on the fail clip. And good EP rip! HARHARHARHAR

    It's weird when you take multiple poops without eating anything in between them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 on the vid. What's up with you and that bike??? Maybe you need a new mechanic??? At least EP's arm warmers didn't have manhair all caught up in them.

    ReplyDelete