Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Chub

This trail sucks! However, this is way all of us love it. Its that one bull at in the PBR that everyone wants to tame but when you are sitting on its back you are thinking one thing "Am I stupid? this is going to be awful."

I have not be out to Chub since the beginning of the season, so with the Chub TT looming now just a week away I figured i had to man up. I have been getting out there early due to school and work. both time we completed the the full lollipop loop in about an hour twenty. Not bad but no sub hour madness. We will see what the adrenaline pumps will be able to do next sunday.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely love/hate that trail. I hate how much Mother Nature has eroded in a lot of the climb to the stairs, but then I love the trail in other parts. No TT for me, it's too close to cross season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS ENERGOR>>>CHUBB TT IS SCHEDULORED FOR SUN 9^21%%, MORE THAN A WEEKZORS FFROM TODOR>

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENERGOR IZ DOWNZORZ >> REQUIORE MAINTENANCEZORZ >> JUST TOOK FAT POOPZORZ

    ReplyDelete