Monday, September 29, 2008

What it is What it is

I am sitting here at Starbucks with about 17min till I have to clock on. One of my teachers decided that they just didn't need to show up for a 3hour studio art class at 8am. If I make that decision my grade suffers if he makes that decision he still gets paid. If you can't tell by now i am just a little hacked off so lets look at the positive: I was given the gift of 3hours of homework time, it is one more day checked off of the list of 32 (2 classes a week for 16 weeks) bringing the magic number down to 24, and lastly it is a good chance for me to complain about people. See now I feel better.

Now for the cycling update.


DT Swiss 240 hubs rock! Well mine did anyway I need to figure out why the cassette bodies that I ordered aren't working. Once someone explains what i am overlooking they will once again rock the trails here in Missouri and beyond. Till then Bob was kind enough to loan me a spare wheel. I was expecting a pretty decent beater. what I received was a Industry 9 laced to a stans rim already to roll with a maxxis crossmark tubeless tire. If you have no Idea what i just said be thankful because you are not crapping your pants. I9's are sick the wheel is uber light and feels like I am riding on a solid disc. Thank you very much Bob!

1 comment:

  1. You would think that sweaty butt-cheeks would make poo come out more easily, but it doesn't. FYI.

    ReplyDelete