Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am sitting here waiting for class to begin. It has been 2 weeks since I got on a bike. Needless to say I am itching to get out and ride. It is a relief that the Chubb TT has been canceled. As much fun as this race would have been I am just not ready for it. That, and Team Seagal's non-race last year would still have been way better.


There as talk among the elders of DRJ that the OZ Epic would be a nice race to dominate. However, I think that Sunday the 21st would be better spent at the Scotch Tape Center at the St.Louis Blues Fan Fest. Go ahead and laugh at me but admission is free and the OZ Epic will cost me precious cash that I already do not have. Not to mention when the Blues win the cup I will be able so I was there through the worst of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment