Sunday, June 17, 2007

Webster Grooves


My powerful and majestic boss was able to get me next Sunday off so that i will be able to race in the 4Th annual Webster Groves Criterium. This will be the first crit race that I have ever entered so I am a bit nervous. However, I figure that if i work on sprinting and cornering this week I should be able to finish in one piece. I also figure this will be a good way for me to check out the campus seeing as this is a School i would like to be attending in the fall. This race will also help prepare me for the Tour of Soulard on July 15Th. Either was any racing is better then no racing. be definitely check out the race.
So its back to training I think Will start with the Seagal movie Hoff recommended then the G-Y-M tonight. Pe@ce

1 comment:

  1. First off, it's spelled "Seagal." Second, prepare for a Jamaican bloodbath of epic proportions.

    ReplyDelete