Saturday, June 23, 2007

yada yada


So I have been training and not posting with the hopes that I will do well in the race tomorrow. Mostly on the bike at the gym where i can watch my power, cadence, and speed all at once. my weight has be off the wall from 160lb-168lb. Either way I got out Tuesday night and practiced at my top secret track after work. The bike feels good but I decided to replace the rubber with a set of Conti Grand Prix 4000. A tad bit baller i know.
Another development is that there is a cat5 race and a cat4&5 race a few hours apart on Sunday. seeing as I want to cat up and I do not get ride time that often it only make sense in my crazy skull that i should race both so if spots are available tomorrow morning at registration I'm going for a double header. I goals: Finish without crashing, Finish top Five in the first race, and finish any place but last in the second race.

3 comments:

  1. good luck, just remember sombody has to wipe the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me you are still rockin the Jesus haircut!

    ReplyDelete