Friday, August 10, 2007

fairwell



Yesterday was my last day of riding here in Moab. I got up early and rode from my camp to the Porcupine Rim trail. I was a 30 mile loop with a couple thousand feet of climbing then an AMAZEING decent into some unmatched single track. Later I went to the Monitor and Meramec trail but didnt have it in me to do the entire figure eight and copped out finishing with only 10 miles.
I has once again Been a blast riding here In moab. I have 98miles on the mountain bike and 129mile on the road bike. I climbed a mountain, ran out of water, broke a chain, bent derailure hangers, and didnt get once flat tire.
From here it is on into Colorado where I will meet up with Chris and some of the guys from DRJ. I am not quite sure where but I'm thinking that I would hold u in Crested Butte then head to leadville and watch Landis, Armstrong, and ross so who can ride 100 miles faster My money is on Landis.

No comments:

Post a Comment