Sunday, August 19, 2007

Home Again




With the risk of sounding like a broken record COLORADO WAS AWESOME!!!!11 I could not have picked a better group of guys to ride with the. The mountains, the single track, catching Downhillers, it was amazing. THANX to Brennen for letting me crash with them.




My 2 weeks of 2 wheels in over. But the riding/racing/training is just about to heat up again. Despite missing the Gateway Cup I should be pretty busy between Norba races and crits. I am even getting some invites to be on teams for 24hr of Landal and Burnin' at the Bluffs. This is still up in the air. First and formost is the Cape Race. I have never been on this course so it should be interesting. I really hope that I can break my 4th place finish streak I have going on.




Lastly I hope all went well for Team Seagal and DRJ at Rapture in Misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment